The Stitchy Sticks 3 piece set has 6 main features to aid in general sewing and quilting, hand and machine applique, fabric turning, English paper-piecing and vinyl crafting, stuffing and more.
1. Stiletto: Used to help guide fabric while at the sewing machine- to keep fingers a safe distance away from the sewing machines needle. To gently guide fabric through the presser foot when sewing both straight on and curved seams. To keep fingers safe from the heat of a hot iron. To poke out corners of sewn fabric. To push stuffing into tiny spaces. To hold small seam allowances in place while understitching. To precisely place layers of fabric and line up edges. Use to weed vinyl projects.
2. Blunted Ball Tip: Used to steady template pieces or small pieces of fabric at the iron- rather than using your finger. Use in combination with the turning tube to turn fabric. Use to turn straight sides of appliques.
3. Tapered Finger: Use to assist in opening seams. Use to finger press seams. Use to wrap fabric around templates. Assists in specific placement of applique. Useful to hold glued pieces in place.
4. Spatula: Use to pry starched fabric or fused fabric off the pressing surface. Use to score release papers when working with Fusible interfacing and stabilizers. Use to remove English Paper- Piecing papers, foundation papers or other backing papers after stitching is complete.
5. Turning Tube- To assist in turning fabric when paired with the blunt ball tip.
6. Body of the tools- the squared handle measures 1/4in on each side. Use a pencil to draw a 1/4in seam allowance beyond the edge of the template. The flat sides stop the tools from rolling off the working surface.
Made of: Metal and PVC
Use: Multi Tools
Included: Three Tools and Case
Learn more about this machine or schedule an in-store demo with a salesperson