SHELDON IS BACK!
Friday & Saturday, July 29 & 30
9:00am - 4:00pm
In this two-day event, you'll have the opportunity to create 6 coordinating kitchen-themed projects, plus you'll learn valuable embroidery techniques to grow your embroidery knowledge. Gain tons of inspiration as you view a wide variety of embroidery projects on display and learn how to choose the right stabilizer and embroidery tools for almost any type of embroidery project.
MAKE 6 AMAZING PROJECTS!
GROUP SEWING - MACHINES PROVIDED
- Exclusive Stitching in the Kitchen embroidery collection only available to attendees of this event.
- Two fun-filled days of hands-on projects with exciting OESD designs
- Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color
- CD with all class project handouts and designs
- Complete kits for all 6 projects
- Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects
- Door prizes and giveaways
- Goody bag with fun sewing & embroidery items
- Exciting products and savings only available to event attendees
Class fee includes lunch, sewing kits, and goody bags!