Explore improv quilting made easy with this beginner-friendly guide!
- 17 easy quilt projects using simple improv techniques that every quilter can achieve
- Use log cabin blocks as a base structure for endless possibilities that appeal to both modern and traditional quilters
- Step-by-step instructions, helpful diagrams and illustrations, expert tips, and more
- Scrap-friendly designs so you can use up all your extra strips and bust your stash
- Essential information on tools and supplies, log cabin basics, improv concepts and approaches, and valuable design principles
- Author Mary M. Hogan has been quilting for 25 years and specializes in improvisational quilting