3010 W. Anderson Lane, Austin Texas
Exclusive Longarm Test-Drive Event
SATURDAY, MARCH 9TH - 10:30AM
This get-together is designed for quilters who do not currently own a Long Arm machine but are thinking about upgrading to one as it includes valuable information about owning your first Long Arm.
You’ll be part of a small, intimate group of quilting enthusiasts which will ensure that you get hands-on time quilting the “Dream Big” flower panel on our machines.
PLUS, SPECIAL GUEST PATTY MARTY OF BABY LOCK!
Patty’s passion for embroidery, sewing and quilting aided her in joining the Baby Lock Training Team in January 2012. She has quickly become a passionate quilter and lover of the Baby Lock long-arm machine. She is an inspired individual with an enthusiasm for fun fabrics, whimsical design and love of all things longarm!
ALSO FEATURING INTERNATIONAL QUILTING PERSONALITY, ALFONSINA URIBURU!
Our expert in all things longarm, Alfonsina Uriburu will demonstrate new techniques and tips, featuring the Hoffman Fabrics "Dream Big" panel. Learn all about loading quilts on the frame, freehand quilting, using rulers and pantograms and how to make the most beautiful, professional-looking quilts you can!
Alfonsina will guide you through the amazing features of both options - Sit-down or Stand-up Framed models.
This is your chance to test drive a Long Arm machine while quilting the “dream big” panel!
- Get the hang of quilting designs to fill the “Dream Big” panel and tips for sit-down or frame models
- Explore the use of a Stitch Regulator as well as the manual mode
- Check out the differences between various Long Arm machine models
- Get resources for wide backing fabrics, batting, quilting threads, and other popular quilting supplies
- Discover which accessories are essential for "fast and easy” quilting