Cork fabric , or cork leather as it is sometimes called, is a high quality fabric produced from thin cork shavings obtained directly from the bark of the cork oak tree. Much of the production is hand crafted. The innovative characteristics of cork fabric are unique and original.
- Soft to the touch
- Environmentally friendly and ecologically correct
- Easily cleaned and long lasting
- Durable as leather, versatile as fabric
- Waterproof and stain resistant
- Dust, dirt, and grease repellent
Natural & Gold flecked Cork fabric with PU backing. 1yd x 27" (width of fabric). Environmentally and ecologically friendly. Similar hand to leather - is waterproof and stain resistant.
With Gold Fleck $39.99/yard
No Gold Fleck $29.99/yard