3010 W. Anderson Lane, Austin Texas
The PE700II is a computerized embroidery machine that can stitch designs up to a maximum area of 5" x 7". It also features computer connectivity which allows you to directly connect your computer to the machine for easy transfer of embroidery designs and machine updates. Now you can embellish everything from home décor to t-shirts with one of 136 built-in embroidery patterns which include delicate scrollwork, intricate florals, classic quilt patterns and so much more.
- Computer connectivity with update capabilities
- 10 built-in frame shapes and 12 border styles
- Automatic needle threader
- Built-in embroidery card slot
- Maximum embroidery area 5" x 7"
- Mono back lit LCD control panel
- Thread cutter button
- Embroider up to 650 stitches per minute
- 136 built-in embroidery patterns
We have a large and revolving inventory of CPOs, if you wish to see a specific machine, please contact us to schedule an appointment so we can have it transported to our retail store and ready for you to view.