Dime VIRTUAL Camouflage with Lace Event
THURSDAY, JULY 2nd. @ 4PM
Join Deborah Jones and Tina Bartelmay for Lace Making Tips Online event – Sew Much More Customer Exclusive!
Attend this class and learn new specialty techniques including upcycling fashions with lace, embroidered fringe, mylar applique, & more! Space is limited – register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Tina Bartelmay and Deborah Jones!
Learn new techniques that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We’ll surprise you with all the special affects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating a fun lace bookmark– downloadable lace design provided!
Learn 7 new specialty techniques!
1. Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
2. Custom fit lace for your garments.
3. Upcycle fashions with lace.
4. Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
5. Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
6. Make embroidered jewelry.
7. Add lacy effects to monograms.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.