3010 W. Anderson Lane, Austin Texas
DIME Stitch Lab
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
SEPTEMBER 27 & 28
9:30am - 4:30pm
6 PROJECTS | 14 TECHNIQUES
LEARN FROM A DIME EMBROIDERY EXPERT!
What is Stitch Lab? We've designed this class to be unlike any other. This class gives you the opportunity to use the most current embroidery machines and tools for two-days. You'll be learning, creating, and having fun alongside your classmates in this amazing event.
Techniques You'll Master
- Quilt with your embroidery machine
- Learn precision piecing in the hoop
- Proven methods for embroidering on napped fabrics
- Sure-fire placement for matching sets - no mistakes, guaranteed!
- Add dimensional accents to everyday items
- Make your applique designs look more professional
- Use embroidery designs to make functional, beautiful items
- Edit like a pro!
- Hooping techniques for tired hands
- Shortcuts for stitching multiple items
- How to hoop ready-wear items
- Tame tricky fabrics - ultra suede, velvet, vinyl, leather and silk
- Hoop once and only once!
- Placement, placement, placement - nail it the first time!
Each attendee will go home with embroidery designs, instructions, and blanks to make the same 6 projects made in class!
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
LUNCH PROVIDED. You only need to bring yourself! All machines, tools, fabric and other supplies will be provided by SewMuchMore!
SPACE IS LIMITED. MUST RSVP TO ATTEND